Subject: Re: Most recent sshd doesnt accept sessions (known issue)
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:00:43 -0700

"Bart van der Werf (Bluelive)" wrote:
> 
> Ive been using sshd on windows using cygwin for a year now with success
> (altough i do need to copy a bit of registery info after every update
> because it doesnot do the path mounts correctly for the service)
> 
> I updated all of cygwin and rebooted, now i cant login to the sshd
> service anymore.
> ...
> I guess only the last bit is intresting, any tips on what to do ?

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2004-08/msg00031.html

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/