Subject: cygwin libtool and 'R' tagged symbols in objects
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:11:58 +0200

Hello,

got a problem with the latest gcc on cygwin and libtool generated
export symbol lists (gcc-3.3.3 with patches so actually it is version
3.3.4, or is it a binutils / ld issue?).  There are symbols tagged
with 'R' now in the object files which are not filtered by the libtool
regex. The attached patch fixes this, however, I'm not sure if the
symbols tagged with 'R' are DATA and if I inserted the 'R' for the
regex at the right place.  Could someone with insight verify that this
patch is correct, please?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/