Subject: Re: error in compiling berkeleydb-4.2.52 in cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: kevin J <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:53:45 +0200

Hello Kevin,

Kevin writes:
> I downloaded berkeleydb-4.2.52 and two patches from sleepycat.
> When I tried to compile it I got the errors from ../lock/lock_region.c
> as below.
> Anybody know what's wrong? 

Anything wrong with the precompiled BDB version available from the
Cygwin mirrors?

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/