Subject: Re: Problem after upgrade to gcc-3.3.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Johnny Willemsen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:26:48 +0200

Hallo Johnny,

Am Donnerstag, 12. August 2004 um 13:38 schriebst du:

> Hi,

> I just upgraded to gcc-3.3.3 which was available from setup. I now get the
> following error:

> g++: installation problem, cannot exec `gm2l': No such file or directory
> make[2]: *** 

> Any ideas? I updated all packages setup proposed.

As Dave Korn suggested, use the -Wl, flag to pass .def files to the
linker as a workaround until I have finished a new gcc build (probably
without Modula 2 driver then).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/