Subject: Re: Problem after upgrade to gcc-3.3.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Johnny Willemsen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:06:42 +0200

Johnny writes:

> I just upgraded to gcc-3.3.3 which was available from setup. I now get the
> following error:

> g++: installation problem, cannot exec `gm2l': No such file or directory
> make[2]: *** 

> Any ideas? I updated all packages setup proposed.

Yes I saw this myself when building libglade yesterday.  Though there
is no need to use gm2l which should be part of the gcc-gm2 package, it
tries to execute (or at least to find) it.  Unfortunately this binary
is missing.  I'm rebuilding the whole GCC right now without the Modula
2 compiler which will need some more time to fix the issues (gm2l is
not installed from make install && why wants gcc to use it if I'm
compiling C sources).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/