Subject: Re: Dynamic loading of cygwin dependent dlls
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:15:49 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 um 17:50 schriebst du:

> On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:45:59PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Then it is a bug in dlltool or dllwrap and I wonder why this never was
>>fixed.

> Surely you know why.  We leave bugs in the code just to make people
> suffer.

Yes, of course I know this, e.g. I did it myself with perl, 5.8.2 was
not updated the last 8 months though there was at least one known bug
with the fix already available since January or Febuary.

WRJM,
Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/