Subject: Re: C compiler cannot create executables
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Al Bogner <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:02:00 +0200

Hallo Al,

Am Montag, 9. August 2004 um 23:03 schriebst du:

> Am Sonntag, 8. August 2004 22:55 schrieb Igor Pechtchanski:
>> so, check that a simple "hello world" program can be
>> compiled with gcc and executed.

> As written in the other mail in this thread, binutils helped, but I 
> tried 3 other packages (lame, smake and cdrtools) and I had 
> problems with all 3. See new thread..

Schilling programs are always some kind of strange....;)

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/