Subject: Re: Initdb FATAL error shmat - Win98 Cygwin 1.5.10-3 - PostgreSQL 7.4.3
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Mos <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:09:42 -0400

Mos,

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:41:34PM -0100, Mos wrote:
> I install PostgreSQL 7.4.2 today without changing Cygwin install.
> Initdb works fine : initialization is good !

I'm glad PostgreSQL is working for you, but it appears that there is a
Windows 9x problem lurking that may bite you in the future... :,(

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/