Subject: Re: GTK/pango etc.
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jani tiainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 23:30:13 +0200

Hallo Jani,

>> Well, I really meant compiled under cygwin, but without X11...

> It should be possible to build it, unfortunately it compiles not as
> is.

> To try yoursewlf, you have to define --with-gdk-target=win32 instead
> of --with-gdk-target=x11.

Actually the option is --with-gdktarget=win32

[...]

> I'll give it another try later, maybe we can resolve the issues
> together?

It seems they have fixed the bug in the latest release, there are some
other issues (typo in configure.in, missing -L switch and some other
bugs), but it compiles ok now, I'll see if I can get a package out of
this.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/