Subject: Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop
From: Saravanan Bellan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 14:10:23 -0700

Thanks for the information. I'm attaching the gzipped log file.

Sarva

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:54:34 -0400
Subject: Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - 
Inifinte Loop

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 01:45:07PM -0700, Saravanan Bellan wrote:
>The compressed log file .zip is about 19K. Uncompressed is large. This
>mailing list does not accept attachements.

Yes, it does.  sourceware.org doesn't accept zip, exe, bat, etc.
attachments.

It does accept gzipped attachments.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

----------------------------------------------
Mailblocks - A Better Way to Do Email
http://about.mailblocks.com/info
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/