Subject: Re: [OT] Re: To cygwin postgresql maintainer: tutorial RFC
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:00:11 -0400

Igor,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 08:42:48AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 02:50:31PM +0800, Carlo Florendo wrote:
> > > Thank you very much for PostgreSQL for Cygwin and
> >
> > You are quite welcome, but I can only take very little credit for
> > the above.
> >
> > > for Cygwin too.
> >
> > And, essentially no credit for the above.
> 
> And that from the person who maintains "rebase"? ;-)

Thanks for reminding me of one of my contributions. :,)  I just didn't
want to leave a "dangling" thread implying too much attribution than I
was comfortable accepting.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/