Subject: Re: To cygwin postgresql maintainer: tutorial RFC
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Carlo Florendo <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:25:47 -0400

Carlo,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 02:50:31PM +0800, Carlo Florendo wrote:
> Thank you very much for PostgreSQL for Cygwin and

You are quite welcome, but I can only take very little credit for the
above.

> for Cygwin too.

And, essentially no credit for the above.

> Great software!

Agreed!

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/