Subject: Problem with convert after upgraded ImageMagick-6.0.3-1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:46:45 +0100

Further to http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-07/msg00746.html:
After the recent upgrade to ImageMagick-6.0.3-1 the command convert returns
an error msg and a core dump as in e.g:

	$ convert g0.ps g0.jpg
	assertion "list_info != (LinkedListInfo *) NULL" failed: file
"/home/harold/ports/ImageMagick/ImageMagick-6.0.3/magick/hashmap.c", line
1033
	Aborted (core dumped)
	$

Attached: cygcheck.out

Fergus
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/