Subject: Re: Whack-a-Mole: Purging Cygnus from Registry
From: Todd Curry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:45:00 -0700

Corinna,

This is purely a cygwin question: this particular XP machine *had* 
cygwin installed, and I must remove it before installing any 
backuppc-related-repackagings-of-cygwinue software gets installed.

Thanks,

Todd
(still whacking moles)

-----Original Message-----
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:56:33 +0200
Subject: Re: Whack-a-Mole: Purging Cygnus from Registry

On Jul 16 05:46, Todd Curry wrote:
> I'm using an rsyncd package that uses its own version of cygwin, and
> does not play nice when installed on a machine with Cygwin.  It is 
part
> of BackupPC, which is turning out to be an incredible piece of backup
> software.

Please ask for support in the backupPC mailing lists.  This mailing
list is for support of the official Cygwin net release from
http://cygwin.com/ only.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/