Subject: Re: cygwin telnetd/xinetd and non-cygwin Python: no interaction
From: "W. Borgert" <[email-masked]>
To: "W. Borgert" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:32:40 +0200

Hi,

thanks to Corinna, Igor, and Jason.  It seems I have to find another
telnet implementation for Windows NT (XP seems to have telnet built
in).  Unfortunately, I like to use Python interactively, so script
mode is not enough.  OTOH, I cannot use cygwin Python variant,
because it doesn't load the Python modules I have installed
(omniORBpy, a CORBA implementation for Python).  Also, I fear that
cygwin Python might be a little bit slower than "native" Python in
respect to I/O, but this might be not true anymore.

Cheers, WB

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/