Subject: Re[2]: Apache2 & cygwin
From: Paul-Kenji Cahier <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:36:26 +0200

> Paul-Kenji schrieb:

>> -L/usr/local/apache2/lib -L/usr/local/lib
>> /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.2/cygwin-thread-multi-64int/auto/DynaLoader/DynaLoader.a
>> -L/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.2/cygwin-thread-multi-64int/CORE -lperl -lcrypt
>> -lgdbm_compat -lapr-0 -laprutil-0

>> Just tried adding libapr-0 and libapr_util-0 (since these are their
>> name in /usr/bin/apache2/lib), they are found since it doesnt complain
>> but it's not any better
>> still loads of undef refs (same ones)

> Then there is libhttpd2, this needs to be added as well.

> Gerrit

there's no such lib afaik, since it's all included in the httpd.exe or
is there some specific way to compile it to build it as an external
lib?

Paul-Kenji Cahier

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/