Subject: bfd_get_section_size() undeclared
From: Sean McCune <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:51:16 -0400

Howdy all,

In building the latest source (checked out tonight), I'm getting the
following error, stating that bfd_get_section_size() is undeclared.  Was
something not checked in to CVS fully?

../../../../src/winsup/utils/parse_pe.cc: In function `void
select_data_section(bfd*, asection*, void*)':
../../../../src/winsup/utils/parse_pe.cc:67: error:
`bfd_get_section_size' undeclared (first use this function)
../../../../src/winsup/utils/parse_pe.cc:67: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [parse_pe.o] Error 1

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/