Subject: Re: bash closes immediatly (other shells too)
From: Philippe Bertin <[email-masked]>
To: Henrik Badekow <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:51:33 +0200

Henrik,

In your case, I would re-run cygwin setup. I had a problem like that 
(actually caused by manually tweaking and copying files to another 
directory). Re- running cygwin setup did the trick. Who knows it'll also 
it in your case ...

Kind regards,

Philippe

Henrik Badekow wrote:

>I just installed cygwin on my computer. I have been using it on other
>computers since quite a while ago. This time I cant start it after the
>installation. It just closes after about 2 seconds. This fact cannot be due
>to a problem with the bash, cause it happens when using a different shell,
>too. I thought this might be just a simple configuration thing, but as i
>cant find any information on this topic i guess it is not a common problem.
>Any kind of help is appriciated.
>Thanks, Henrik
>
>  
>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/