Subject: Re: cygwin installer
From: "Patrick J. LoPresti" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Warren Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jun 2004 12:21:56 -0400

Warren Young <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2b) (Harder.)  If you really need it to be totally prompt-less,
> there was a proposal once to add command line flags to setup.exe to
> make it more automatable.

Not just a proposal, but patches:

    http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-02/msg00261.html

To my knowledge, they were never applied, because the maintainers
apparently have no desire to make Cygwin suitable for non-toy
deployments.

 - Pat

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/