Subject: Re[3]: Compiling DLLs to be used from native Win32 application
From: 3APA3A <[email-masked]>
To: Igor Pechtchanski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:29:13 +0400

Dear Igor Pechtchanski,

--Monday, June 21, 2004, 8:20:50 PM, you wrote to [email-masked]:

IP> Whoops, sorry for the confusion.  I didn't realise that the information
IP> from the above message is already in the FAQ (and that's probably what you
IP> referred to in your step 3 above).

IP> It would probably be best to make changes to the Cygwin1.dll to allow
IP> dynamic loading via LoadLibrary, rather than trying to force the
IP> initialization from an external DLL.  If you manage to get this working,
IP> please consider submitting a patch to Cygwin with your changes (see
IP> <http://cygwin.com/contrib.html>).

Yes,  it  looks  like it's impossible. _cygwin_crt0_common doesn't solve
problem  if  explicitly  called,  dll_crt0__FP11per_process()  hangs and
faked main() is never executed...

-- 
~/ZARAZA
В расчетах была ошибка.  (Лем)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/