Subject: Latest setup causes crash on winxp pro
From: "Michael D. Stemle, Jr." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 23:42:52 -0500

I downloaded the latest setup.exe from the cygwin.com and it crashed
when I ran it.  Windows stuff says AppName: setup.exe offset: 000df270.
Attached is a copy of the executable and a copy of the appcompat.txt
file both in a tarball.

Please note that my machine has no drive named "C", but instead my
primary drive is lettered "F".  Please also note that the setup.exe.old
file I got off of one of the mirrors is working just fine and I am
installing Cygwin from that one as I write this message.  Thanks!

~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><

P.S. - The qmail server for this mailing list is a royal pain in the
neck.
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/