Subject: is ms internet explorer 5 a spambot?
From: "Andrew Makhorin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:49:18 +0400

Hi,

When I tried to access messages in the cygwin mailing list archive
(using ms internet explorer 5), I got the following:

    Spambot detected.
    Hi, your web browser has triggered our spambot detection mechanism.
    <...>

I understand the humor. However, cygwin is intended to run under
ms windows, where ie 5 is the standard web browser, isn't it?

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Andrew Makhorin

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/