Subject: Re: invalid mounts after inst of cygwin1.5.10.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:11:29 +0200

Christopher wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:54:46AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Well, I have some problems with 1.5.10, e.g. I couldn't build parts of
>>libgcj (jv-convert), but it was possible to build a complete gcc-3.3.3
>>without libgcj.

> If you want this 1.5.10 problem solved, you are going to have to expend
> a little bit of time narrowing it down and explaining what is going wrong.
> Have you tried a snapshot?

I tried the snapshot from 04.06.2004 at last where it fails to link
jv-convert, there are several kinds of errors I saw, build & link ok,
but app crashes,  multiple defined symbols and undefined references, at
least the multiple defined symbols seems to be a problem with gcjh which
creates the files where the symbols are defined.

I have a source package now which is building and running fine with
1.5.9, so I can try to build these sources with 1.5.10 to see where it
differs.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=                                     http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/