Subject: Docs for environ_init?
From: John Hardin <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin general mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:09:17 -0700

All:

I've been working on porting UUCP to cygwin, and am tripping over a
problem in uucico/uux that appears to be environment-related. Can anyone
point me at documentation for environ_init()?

Thanks.

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <[email-masked]>
Internal Systems Administrator                    voice: (425) 672-1304
Apropos Retail Management Systems, Inc.             fax: (425) 672-0192
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
                                             -- www.darwinawards.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 28 days until Apropos Forum 2004

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/