Subject: Fun? with NFS
From: Daniel Silverstone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:49:37 +0100

Hi,

I have been trying to get the NFS service working and have encountered
untold issues.

First and foremost, I can no longer get it to export at all..

I have:

/ olympia(rw,insecure,no_root_squash,map_static=/etc/nfs/mipsuk.map)

in /etc/exports

but the client machine (olympia) gets:

Jun 16 11:48:31 olympia amd[14658]: /amd/coppcm1/root: mount: Invalid
argument

Nothing seems logged on the cygwin box.

This, combined with a seeming inability to get uid mapping working has
me very very stuck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

D.

-- 
Daniel Silverstone            DDI: +44 1223 706210  http://www.mips.com/
Engineer                                      MIPS Technologies (UK) Ltd
GPG Public key available from the.earth.li               KeyId: 7955B231
MIPS Technologies. The Fruit Farm, Ely Road, Chittering, Cambs, CB5 9PH

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/