Subject: Re: Problems with SFTP over SSH1
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:40:44 -0700

Andreas Pack wrote:

> I looked in the archive and with google, but I found no solution for
> my problem:
> 
> I installed the OpenSSH for Windows package
> ("setupssh371-20031015.exe") by Michael Johnson, because I only need
> SFTP-functionality in Windows and not the hole Cygwin-Package.
> 
> Ok, here is my problem: the Server works fine with SSH2 (but slow),
> but it doesn't work with SSH1. I'm using WinSCP as client. Here are
> the logs:

You're using both a client and a server that are not part of Cygwin
proper.  This list would be appropriate to ask if you were using the
Openssh packages found on cygwin.com and the setup.exe mirrors, but this
is not the case.  You should seek support from
<http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/support/> and
<http://winscp.sourceforge.net/forum/>, not here.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/