Subject: CAN ANYBODY PUT ME OUT OF MAILING LIST
From: Amit RATHEE <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:22:31 +0530

hi ,

I have tried the unscribing links for n number of times but failed
everytime.Mails are still pouring in.Can anybody help me how to
unsubscribe????????????I am eagerly waiting for the same........

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Corinna Vinschen
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 4:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: snapshot address several problems -- please try

On Jun 11 11:45, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> >>>>> Christopher Faylor writes:
> 
>     > *May* fix problem with MapViewOfFile error.
> 
> Hey, just back from holidays. I'm trying to see if 
> cygwin1-20040604.dll fixes my MapViewOfFile errors. At the first 
> glance everything looked fine, all my gnome apps were back to normal. 
> But then I found that XWin didn't see shared memory support from 
> cygserver. It seems the latest cyygwin snapshot doesn't like cygserver 
> from 1.5.10-3 at all.

The fix for my latest (dumb) bug broke backward compatibility,
unfortunately.  As a basic rule, you should always use the cygserver which
is part of the Cygwin package you've installed.

Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/