Subject: Re: script command
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:20:58 -0700

"Warren, Matthew (Retail)" wrote:

> I thought this was it, or am I missing something?

The point was that your original message had 1 line of signal and 29
lines of noise.

> Does cygwin provide support the script command?

No, it does not in the net release.  However, see for example:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cygwin&m=103314951904556&w=2 which
compiles and runs fine for me.  If you want a man page to go with it
then try:

curl -o /usr/local/man/man1/script.1
'http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/usr.bin/script/script.1?rev=1.19&content-type=text/plain'

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/