Subject: Re: Annoucement: GCC-3.4.0 binary release candidate
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hans Horn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:38:32 +0200

Hello Hans,

> I'd like to give this one a test drive! Is it possible to use it under the
> cygwin gcc frontend (i.e. gcc -mno-cygwin) ??
> Or do I need to wait for the cygwin folks to catch up (which may take an
> eternity and a half :-)?

Please try to build gcc-3.3.3 or gcc-3.4.0 (including ALL languages)
and if it succeeds, send me your patches!

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/