Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.3 stage1 build error, undefined reference to `___do_sjlj_init'
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:37:53 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Montag, 31. Mai 2004 um 23:28 schriebst du:

> On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 11:16:05PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Hmmm, somehow, the rules from t-cygming were not included into the
>>Makefile, strange.  Do I need to sepcify --host && --target or s.th.
>>special to get it?

> Have you patched configure* to properly include the cygming stuff?
> IIRC, this wasn't part of the gcc 3.3.* branch.

It is in config.gcc:

i[34567]86-*-pe | i[34567]86-*-cygwin*)
...
        tmake_file="i386/t-cygming i386/t-cygwin i386/t-crtstuff"

It seems that I messed it up somehow, I started again from scratch and
with additional comments in configure I get this now:
Using the following target Makefile fragment files:
        /gcc/gcc-3.3.3/gcc-3.3.3-1/gcc/config/i386/t-crtstuff
Using the following target Makefile fragment files:
        /gcc/gcc-3.3.3/gcc-3.3.3-1/gcc/config/i386/t-cygming
Using the following target Makefile fragment files:
        /gcc/gcc-3.3.3/gcc-3.3.3-1/gcc/config/i386/t-cygwin

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/