Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.3 stage1 build error, undefined reference to `___do_sjlj_init'
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 07:22:08 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Montag, 31. Mai 2004 um 23:28 schriebst du:

> On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 11:16:05PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Hmmm, somehow, the rules from t-cygming were not included into the
>>Makefile, strange.  Do I need to sepcify --host && --target or s.th.
>>special to get it?

> Have you patched configure* to properly include the cygming stuff?
> IIRC, this wasn't part of the gcc 3.3.* branch.

I used the patch Danny provided at the MinGW site, but this is also
lacking some of the cygming branch unique files.  I think I'll need to
rework the build.

After patching the Makefile to include the defines from t-cygming, I
get still the same error (crtend.o: undefined ref...), it dissappears
when I include crtbegin.o manually.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/