Subject: Re: Seqfault doing kill -l
From: "Robert McGovern" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:53:34 +0100

Thanks for that Igor & Christopher,

Regarding using type rather than which. I actually hadn't realised
there was a command called type in the shell. I obviously haven't used
bash enough.

Rob

(apologies for top posting, I use Novell GroupWise and it only does
replies this way)

>>> [email-masked] 05/27/04 04:36pm >>>
On Thu, 27 May 2004, Robert  McGovern wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Couldn't find a mention of this in the Cygwin mailing list archives
and
> thought I'd ask about it.
>
> I was trying to get the list of siginals that cygwins kill
(/bin/kill)
> takes using the kill -l command (and --list). Unfortuantly it causes
it
> to segfault as you can see from the following output, thought the
other
> kill in /usr/bin/kill works okay. Is this a known issue?

Confirmed.  This just got fixed in CVS by Christopher Faylor, BTW:
<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2004-q2/msg00210.html>.

<snip>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/