Subject: Re: Failure: snapshot 20040525
From: "Fergus Daly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:00:32 +0100

>> I'm sorry that I can't provide cygcheck output
>> or anything helpful: the entire application
>> (both bash and rxvt -e bash) failed even to start.

> FYI: start a CMD.EXE, "cd c:\cygwin\bin"
> (replace "c:\cygwin" by the root of your Cygwin
> installation), and run ".\cygcheck.exe".

Igor,

Thanks. But adopting this approach and running .\cygcheck with 20040525
gave exactly the same Windows-generated error message. I tried your
approach with 20040520 and things are fine.

Gulp. When I posted the problem I was expecting precisely one "me too"
from somebody before we were ticked off for "me too"ing. From your
helpful suggestion, I conclude that what fails for me works for you,
which is a bit of a downer.
Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/