Subject: Re: updatedb error
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Pierre A. Humblet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:21:22 -0400

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 10:58:51AM -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 02:25:23PM +0200, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>>Anyone with a solution or some hints/explanation?
>
>If you compile your own cygwin, please try the patch in
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2004-q2/msg00112.html

Or, if you can wait, hold out for the snapshot that I'm generating now.

http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

Look for one dated 2004-May-15.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/