Subject: Re: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:50:31 -0700

Alejandro López-Valencia wrote:

> If you really read my sentence above you would have recognized the sentence
> "This information is very hard to come by if one is in a bind". Which
> idiomatic USA English for "You never find this information in time when you
> really need it".
> Am I clear, or are you in need of remedial English?

I'm sorry, I cannot relate to your obviously substandard skills at
searching the internet.  I've never found Googling for simple keywords
to ever be slower than waiting for someone to spoon feed me on a mailing
list, whether in a bind or not.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/