Subject: Woxe A rewarding experience awaits you.
From: "dominic luis" <[email-masked]>
To: "eloy piepenbrink" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "orville colter" <[email-masked]>, "christopher fanoele" <[email-masked]>, "carmen maymon" <[email-masked]>, "norman hutsler" <[email-masked]>, "wilson hass" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:51:25 -0100

dispenct  psr-net  difft  

Largest Selection Of Online Medications!

You can now order V`i`c`odin, V~a|ium, X~a.nax securely and discreetly.

* Private and Confidential * Discreet Packaging 

H S http://etfhm.ooderx.wsunsetblvdhwd.com/wdf/index.htm

No thanks:  http://htjva.veq.wsunsetblvdhwd.com/pgpho/rm.html
When I take a long time, I am slow. When my boss takes a long time, he is
thorough. When I don't do it, I am lazy. When my boss doesn't do it, he is
too busy. When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative. When I please my boss, I am
ass-kissing. When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating. I do good,
my boss never remembers. When I do wrong, he never forgets
A large two engine train was crossing America. After they had gone some
distance one of the engines broke down."No problem," the engineer thought,
and carried on at half-power. Further on down the line, the other engine
broke down, and the train came to a standstill. The engineer decided he
should inform the passengers about why the train had stopped, and made the
following announcement:"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and some
bad news. The bad news is that both engines have failed, and we will be
stuck here for some time. The good news is that this is a train and not a
plane."
jikohozo0jyunta31bansyou,jyoumyak akeno. 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/