Subject: Re: The Choices Are Exim, Exim and, er, Exim...
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:33:33 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Montag, 26. April 2004 um 20:55 schriebst du:

> On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:32:41PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Postfix and Sendmail are not easy if not impossible to build, Qmail
>>uses fifos which aren't implemented,

> I haven't forgotten my promise to finish the fifo implementation in
> cygwin, btw.  I still plan on doing so once the dust has settled a
> little more from the current problems.

Sounds great, then I would contribute my favourite mailing tool
'nullmailer' which is really one of the best mail tools I'm aware of.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/