Subject: Re: The Choices Are Exim, Exim and, er, Exim...
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:32:41 +0200

Hello Sabahattin,

25. April 2004 at 15:17 you wrote:

[About Exim]

> Any ideas, recommendations, advice, suggestions, websites, news?  Much
> appreciated!

Postfix and Sendmail are not easy if not impossible to build, Qmail
uses fifos which aren't implemented, there are workarounds, but there
were also license issues with Qmail, Exim was the first MTA which
could be compiled with only minor adjustments and so it was the first
and yet only MTA included in the distribution.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/