Subject: Re: i want to re-download all packages... how?
From: "Erik Cumps" <[email-masked]>
To: "electa" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:21:26 +0200

"electa" wrote:

> it is interensting... (for future CDs ;-) where i can found info on this
> utility?

http://www.google.com/search?q=mkcygwget&sourceid=opera&num=50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

> "Erik Cumps" <[email-masked]> ha scritto nel messaggio

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

I know some of us have to use brain-challenged email clients but that
doesn't mean we can't do something about it, even if it means editing
out the quoted email address every time we're about to send a reply.

Erik Cumps

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/