Subject: Re: Resizable setup
From: Larry Hall <[email-masked]>
To: "Joshua Kolden" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:57:55 -0400

At 09:42 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
>PLEASE!!! For the love of all that is holly can the lead developer of
>the setup app please make it resizable!!!
>
>Render unto windows what is windows'. and leave the bad habits there
>too.

<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-02/msg00015.html>

Rob, you mentioned before that you'd release this if that was the 
consensus (or something to that affect).  In my judgement, we've 
reached consensus (or at least hysteria).  Can you release it to 
spare us all these repeated pleas (and get us on to a new batch 
instead ;-) )?

--
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746                     

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/