Subject: ResHacked cygwin setup?
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:28:36 -0400

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I've been advocating just releasing the current snapshot as is, although
> it would also be nice to fix the pcre0 dependency problem.

How about putting up a version of the current setup that has been modified
with ResHacker to use larger panels?  I suppose there could be two versions,
for those who have small displays.  This is what I personally use for Cygwin
setup.

I presume it would be fairly easy to just recompile from source and change
the panel sizes that way also.  Though that may not be a good thing to
assume...
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/