Subject: ftw() revisited
From: John Hardin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:56:05 -0700

All:

Not being able to find any current signs of life for UUCP on Cygwin, I'm
taking a shot at compiling 1.07.

Taylor UUCP 1.07 apparently depends on the ftw libraries. Was the status
of ftw() on Cygwin ever resolved? (ref the discussion of ftw and newlib
last August...)

Thanks!

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           
Internal Systems Administrator/Guru               voice: (425) 672-1304
Apropos Retail Management Systems, Inc.             fax: (425) 672-0192
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 If you smash a computer to bits with a mallet, that appears to count
 as encryption in the state of Nevada.
                                               - CRYPTO-GRAM 12/2001
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/