Subject: Re: co-linux
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:25:49 +0200

Dave Korn writes:

>> What will be the benefits of using cygwin in that case.
>
>   Having a Unix-alike, rather than a Linux-alike, for one.

Yah, Unix was so much cooler than Linux.  Don't we all pine for those
times, where we would make all kinds of interesting workarounds for
non-POSIX compliant /bin/sh's that came without that silly stuff
called source code.

Jan.
/still failing to see why Cygwin has that same coolness factor

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/