Subject: UUCP?
From: John Hardin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:30:28 -0700

Hey, everybody.

Does anyone know whether there's been any work on porting UUCP since
Michael Hirmke's work on Taylor 1.06 in 1998?

Does anybody know whether/where a package is available? I can't find the
one that is supposed to be on ftp.uni-erlangen.de (per Michael's
README).

Thanks!

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           
Internal Systems Administrator/Guru               voice: (425) 672-1304
Apropos Retail Management Systems, Inc.             fax: (425) 672-0192
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 If you smash a computer to bits with a mallet, that appears to count
 as encryption in the state of Nevada.
                                               - CRYPTO-GRAM 12/2001
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/