Subject: Re: Problems with OpenSSH in win32.
From: Alejandro Lopez-Valencia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:01:50 -0500

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:49:37 +0200, Alejandro Sánchez Acosta wrote in
<[email-masked]>:

>It's posible under cygwin, see the Larry post. You can run graphical
>applications in Windows over ssh configuring the services in windows (you have
>to activate: allowing service to interact with desktop). 

I'll have to try it out some time. But I still think that VNC is a
better solution; you get access to all the desktop services in the
remote machine.

Cheers

Alejo
-- 
Alejandro López-Valencia
http://dradul.tripod.com/
[...] every educated man is a theologian, and he doesn't need faith to be one. (J.L. Borges)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/