Subject: md5sum mismatch: setup.ini v. md5.sum v. mirror
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:12:14 -0000

From setup.ini:
release/gettext/libintl1/libintl1-0.10.40-1-src.tar.bz2
597257e00979d3853aae84f4e274d4a3
On the mirrors (at least 3 different ones):
From md5.sum:
597257e00979d3853aae84f4e274d4a3  libintl1-0.10.40-1-src.tar.bz2
but the actual file:
~> md5sum /Desktop/libintl1-0.10.40-1-src.tar.bz2
578ba3edc1f077e5b27716f18bc3f7d1 */Desktop/libintl1-0.10.40-1-src.tar.bz2

Occasionally md5sum's change when the filename doesn't but before long
setup.ini catches up (as far as I can tell). At the moment (setup.ini
timestamp 1079883606) this is the only mismatch, and has existed for a
while.

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/