Subject: Re: More on 'setup' fails and breaks pre-existing Cygwin installation: cygcheck.out attached.
From: "Christopher M. Balz" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:32:34 -0800

I was able to run 'cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out' with no problem.  
'cygcheck.out' is attached.
I do not understand what moving the Cygwin root directory out of the way 
would entail, but will try if necessary and I know what to do.

Please see my other e-mail just sent about the 'bash -norc'.

This sounds like a hard bug and I very much appreciate the help.  I am 
tight on time these days but use Cygwin very often, have used it for 
four years, and seek only to install most or all of the available Cygwin 
packages on my machine and run them out of the box.

- CB

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Okay, I don't recall seeing the output of "cygcheck -svr" attached to any
of your messages, as requested in <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Please *attach* the output rather than including it inline.  You should be
able to run cygcheck from a CMD prompt.

Did you try a clean install by moving your Cygwin root directory out of
the way?  Whether or not you're able to do this, and what exact errors you
get when doing this, might prove instructive...  FWIW, unless you have
non-standard mounts, you should be able to recover the original (albeit
non-working) installation by moving the old root directory back to
c:\cygwin...  But first things first -- we need to see the output of
"cygcheck -svr".

BTW, does running "c:\cygwin\bin\bash --norc" also result in no prompt?
If not, does that bash work normally (note that you'll need to explicitly
prepend "/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin" to your PATH before you'll be able
to run any commands)?
    Igor

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Christopher M. Balz wrote:

The hang itself is indeed a soft hang.  I can click out of it using the
'Cancel' button, and then at least sometimes, 'setup' will tell me that
installation is complete.  Somewhere in these last clicks is where my
entire machine was taken down during two of my earlier attempts today.

   cd c:\cygwin\bin
   .\bash.exe --login -i

yields nothing, as before -- meaning that a blinking prompt is shown on
the line after the last command, and that's all.

- CB
-- 
*Contact Info:*
Christopher M. Balz
Senior Software Engineer
/TreeLogic Software Engineering <http://treelogic-swe.com>/
160 Lincoln Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301-2437 U.S.A.
650.327.0367
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
". . . / This Cabinet is formd of Gold / And Pearl & Crystal shining bright
And within it opens into a World / . . .
Another England there I saw / Another London with its Tower
Another Thames & other Hills / And another pleasant Surrey Bower
. . ."
- from /The Crystal Cabinet <http://www.bartleby.com/236/59.html>/, a 
poem by *William Blake <http://www.art4net.com/EXPObl.html>* 
(18th-century English poet) where Blake rues England's rule.

Cygwin Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Sun Mar 21 23:02:57 2004

Windows 2000 Professional Ver 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

Path:	C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin
	C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin\x11
	C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\mksnt
	C:\WINNT\system32
	C:\WINNT
	C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem
	C:\PROGRA~1\OPENJA~1.1\bin
	C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\ROXIOS~1\DLLSHA~1
	C:\WINNT\system32
	C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\ROXIOS~1\DLLSHA~1\
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\CLEARQ~1
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\common
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\CLEARC~1\bin
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\Rose\TopLink\
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\RATION~1
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\RUPBUI~1
	
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\Coverage
	C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\Coverage\cache
	C:\PROGRA~1\ALADDI~1\STUFFI~1\
	C:\PROGRA~1\ALADDI~1\STUFFI~1\OFFICE~2

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 500(Administrator) GID: 513(None)
513(None)

Output from C:\cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)
UID: 500(Administrator) GID: 513(None)
513(None)               544(Administrators)
545(Users)

SysDir: C:\WINNT\system32
WinDir: C:\WINNT

HOME = `C:/cygwin/home/Administrator'

ALLUSERSPROFILE = `C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1'
APPDATA = `C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\APPLIC~1'
CLASSPATH = `C:\Progra~1\classes\JML\bin\jml-release.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\mysql_drivers\m2_0_8m_mysql_jdbc\mm.mysql-2.0.8-bin.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\jdom\jdom-b9\build\jdom.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\jdom\jdom-b9\build\jdom-jdk11.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\jdom\jdom-b9\lib\jaxp.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\jdom\jdom-b9\lib\xerces.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\jdom\jdom-b9\lib\ant.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\utils.jar;C:\Progra~1\classes\rhino15R3\rhino1_5R3\js.jar;C:\cygwin\home\Administrator\code\development\test\junit\junit3.8.1\junit.jar;C:\cygwin\home\Administrator\code\development\test\junit\junit3.8.1;c:\Progra~1\classes\rhino15R3\rhino1_5R3\examples;C:\Progra~1\jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1\lib\common\classes\com\treelogic_swe\frameworks\dynafrontend\build;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\school\CMU-West MS SWE\java_classes;C:\Program Files\classes;C:\Program Files\Rational\RUPBuilder;C:\Program Files\Rational\common\java\swingall.jar;C:\Program Files\Rational\common\java\javahelp\jh.jar;.'
COMMONHOME = `C:\Program Files\Rational\common'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = `C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1'
COMPUTERNAME = `TLSWE-LAPTOP-A0'
ComSpec = `C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe'
CYGWIN_DIR = `c:/cygwin'
DISPLAY = `:0.0'
HOMEDRIVE = `C:'
HOMEPATH = `\Documents and Settings\Administrator'
JAVA_HOME = `c:\j2sdk1.4.2_04'
JAVA_XML_PACK_HOME = `C:\Program Files\java_xml_pack'
JAXM_HOME = `C:\Program Files\java_xml_pack\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxm-1.1'
JAXP_HOME = `C:\Program Files\java_xml_pack\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxp-1.2'
JAXRPC_HOME = `C:\Program Files\java_xml_pack\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxrpc-1.0'
JAXR_HOME = `C:\Program Files\java_xml_pack\java_xml_pack-summer-02\jaxr-1.0_01'
LIB = `c:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/w3m/cgi-bin'
LOGONSERVER = `\\TLSWE-LAPTOP-A0'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = `1'
NUTCROOT = `C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT'
NUTSUFFIX = `1'
NUT_SUFFIXED_SEARCHING = `1'
OS = `Windows_NT'
OS2LIBPATH = `C:\WINNT\system32\os2\dll;'
PATHEXT = `.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = `x86'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = `x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = `6'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = `0803'
PROGRAMFILES = `C:\PROGRA~1'
PROMPT = `$P$G'
RATL_JVM_LOCATION = `C:\PROGRA~1\Rational\common\java\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll'
RATL_RTHOME = `C:\Program Files\Rational\Rational Test'
ROOTDIR = `C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT'
RQAHOME = `C:\Program Files\Rational\Rational Test\QualityArchitect'
SGML_CATALOG_FILES = `"C:\Program Files\dtds\xhtml1\xhtml1.soc;C:\Program Files\dtds\hodmacro\hodmacro.soc;C:\Program Files\dtds\telescoping\telescoping.soc;C:\Program Files\openjade-1.3.1\dsssl\catalog;C:/Program Files/dtds/web-app/web-app.soc;C:/Program Files/dtds/html-4.01/html-4.01.soc"'
SHELL = `C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\mksnt\sh.exe'
SYSTEMDRIVE = `C:'
SYSTEMROOT = `C:\WINNT'
TEMP = `C:\WINNT\TEMP'
TERM = `nutc'
TERMCAP = `C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\etc\termcap'
TERMINFO = `C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\usr\lib\terminfo'
TMP = `C:\WINNT\TEMP'
TMPDIR = `C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp'
TOMCAT_HOME = `C:\Progra~1\jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1'
TOMCAT_OPTS = `-Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=6001,server=y,suspend=n'
USERDOMAIN = `TLSWE-LAPTOP-A0'
USERNAME = `Administrator'
USERPROFILE = `C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1'
POSIXLY_CORRECT = `1'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/dev/fd0
  (default) = `a:'
  flags = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000022
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `C:\cygwin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `C:\cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `C:\cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts
  (default) = `C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

a:  fd           N/A    N/A                    
c:  hd  NTFS   28607Mb  95% CP CS UN PA FC     
d:  cd  CDFS     432Mb 100%    CS UN           JFC_Swing_2e
e:  cd           N/A    N/A                    
f:  hd  NTFS   38162Mb  52% CP CS UN PA FC     IOMEGA_HDD

a:                                 /dev/fd0                  user    textmode
C:\cygwin                          /                         system  binmode
C:\cygwin/bin                      /usr/bin                  system  binmode
C:\cygwin/lib                      /usr/lib                  system  binmode
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts  system  binmode
.                                  /cygdrive                 system  binmode,cygdrive

Found: .\awk.exe
Found: .\bash.exe
Found: .\cat.exe
Found: .\cp.exe
Found: .\cpp.exe
Found: C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin\cpp.exe
Warning: .\cpp.exe hides C:\PROGRA~1\RATIONAL\RATION~1\NUTCROOT\bin\cpp.exe
Found: .\find.exe
Found: .\gcc.exe
Found: .\gdb.exe
Found: .\grep.exe
Found: .\ld.exe
Found: .\ls.exe
Found: .\make.exe
Found: .\mv.exe
Found: .\rm.exe
Found: .\sed.exe
Found: .\sh.exe
Found: .\tar.exe

  802k 2003/09/15 .\cygaspell-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaspell-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/15 5:32
   61k 2003/08/09 .\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/8 23:35
   54k 2002/01/27 .\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/26 17:07
    7k 2003/10/19 .\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 0:57
  841k 2004/03/17 .\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 14:58
  645k 2003/04/11 .\cygcrypto.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 3:37
  598k 2003/11/03 .\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/3 8:22
   22k 2004/02/10 .\cygcygipc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcygipc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 18:48
  380k 2002/07/24 .\cygdb-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:24
  831k 2003/09/20 .\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:51
  487k 2002/07/24 .\cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:25
 1080k 2003/09/20 .\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:53
  155k 2004/01/07 .\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/7 8:14
   71k 2004/01/13 .\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/13 2:14
  129k 2004/03/11 .\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/10 16:12
   45k 2001/04/25 .\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:28
   35k 2002/01/09 .\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   48k 2003/08/09 .\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
  361k 2003/10/25 .\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/21 21:18
   28k 2003/07/20 .\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 0:58
   30k 2003/08/11 .\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:12
   19k 2003/03/22 .\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/19 19:05
   15k 2003/07/20 .\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 1:00
   15k 2003/08/11 .\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:13
   69k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextlib-0-12-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextlib-0-12-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:10
   12k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextpo-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextpo-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:11
  134k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextsrc-0-12-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextsrc-0-12-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:10
 1506k 2003/11/05 .\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/5 13:19
  190k 2003/11/05 .\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/5 12:35
   17k 2001/06/28 .\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
   29k 2003/08/10 .\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
  330k 2004/02/09 .\cyghttpd.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghttpd.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 10:14
  958k 2003/08/10 .\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 13:57
   22k 2001/12/13 .\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 1:28
   37k 2003/08/10 .\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 14:50
   21k 2001/06/20 .\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/20 10:09
   48k 2003/08/10 .\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:58
  132k 2003/08/11 .\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:37
  119k 2002/02/09 .\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/8 21:19
   60k 2003/09/17 .\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/17 9:37
   60k 2003/07/27 .\cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/27 13:23
  349k 2003/12/26 .\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/26 10:48
 2354k 2003/12/26 .\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/3 17:53
   26k 2001/04/25 .\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
   20k 2002/01/09 .\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   29k 2003/08/09 .\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
   15k 2003/11/20 .\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=0.97 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/19 17:55
  156k 2001/04/25 .\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:29
  175k 2002/01/09 .\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  226k 2001/04/25 .\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:17
  202k 2002/01/09 .\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  224k 2003/08/09 .\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   15k 2001/04/25 .\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
   12k 2002/01/09 .\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   19k 2003/08/09 .\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   62k 2003/12/11 .\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
   63k 2003/04/11 .\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
    9k 2003/12/11 .\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
   61k 2003/04/11 .\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
 1049k 2003/11/07 .\cygperl5_8_2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_8_2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/7 3:08
  168k 2003/08/10 .\cygpng10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng10.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:31
  173k 2003/08/10 .\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:35
  170k 2002/01/21 .\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/20 17:05
   22k 2002/06/09 .\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/8 22:45
  108k 2001/06/28 .\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
  148k 2003/08/10 .\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
   66k 2001/11/20 .\cygregex.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygregex.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/20 6:44
  171k 2004/03/17 .\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 14:58
  165k 2003/04/11 .\cygssl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 3:37
  254k 2003/09/18 .\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/18 8:52
  281k 2003/02/24 .\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/23 20:58
  282k 2003/08/11 .\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:32
   27k 2004/03/05 .\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/5 12:13
 1172k 2004/01/10 .\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/8 8:41
   50k 2003/08/09 .\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:21
   54k 2003/08/09 .\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:22
  191k 2004/01/13 .\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/12 10:04
   61k 2003/12/04 .\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/3 19:03
 1100k 2004/03/19 .\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/18 20:05
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.9
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 112
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix: 
        Build date: Thu Mar 18 23:05:18 EST 2004
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

  802k 2003/09/15 .\cygaspell-15.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaspell-15.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/15 5:32
   61k 2003/08/09 .\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/8 23:35
   54k 2002/01/27 .\cygbz21.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz21.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/26 17:07
    7k 2003/10/19 .\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 0:57
  841k 2004/03/17 .\cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 14:58
  645k 2003/04/11 .\cygcrypto.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 3:37
  598k 2003/11/03 .\cygcurl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/3 8:22
   22k 2004/02/10 .\cygcygipc-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcygipc-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 18:48
  380k 2002/07/24 .\cygdb-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:24
  831k 2003/09/20 .\cygdb-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:51
  487k 2002/07/24 .\cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-3.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/7/24 9:25
 1080k 2003/09/20 .\cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/20 14:53
  155k 2004/01/07 .\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/7 8:14
   71k 2004/01/13 .\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/13 2:14
  129k 2004/03/11 .\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/10 16:12
   45k 2001/04/25 .\cygform5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:28
   35k 2002/01/09 .\cygform6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   48k 2003/08/09 .\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
  361k 2003/10/25 .\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/21 21:18
   28k 2003/07/20 .\cyggdbm-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 0:58
   30k 2003/08/11 .\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:12
   19k 2003/03/22 .\cyggdbm.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/19 19:05
   15k 2003/07/20 .\cyggdbm_compat-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/20 1:00
   15k 2003/08/11 .\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:13
   69k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextlib-0-12-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextlib-0-12-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:10
   12k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextpo-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextpo-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:11
  134k 2003/08/10 .\cyggettextsrc-0-12-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggettextsrc-0-12-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:10
 1506k 2003/11/05 .\cyggsl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggsl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/5 13:19
  190k 2003/11/05 .\cyggslcblas-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggslcblas-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/5 12:35
   17k 2001/06/28 .\cyghistory4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
   29k 2003/08/10 .\cyghistory5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
  330k 2004/02/09 .\cyghttpd.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghttpd.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/2/9 10:14
  958k 2003/08/10 .\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 13:57
   22k 2001/12/13 .\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 1:28
   37k 2003/08/10 .\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 14:50
   21k 2001/06/20 .\cygintl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/6/20 10:09
   48k 2003/08/10 .\cygjbig1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig1.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:58
  132k 2003/08/11 .\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 17:37
  119k 2002/02/09 .\cygjpeg6b.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg6b.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/2/8 21:19
   60k 2003/09/17 .\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/17 9:37
   60k 2003/07/27 .\cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3abi13.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/7/27 13:23
  349k 2003/12/26 .\cygMagick++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/26 10:48
 2354k 2003/12/26 .\cygMagick-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygMagick-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/3 17:53
   26k 2001/04/25 .\cygmenu5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
   20k 2002/01/09 .\cygmenu6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   29k 2003/08/09 .\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:25
   15k 2003/11/20 .\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=0.97 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/19 17:55
  156k 2001/04/25 .\cygncurses++5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:29
  175k 2002/01/09 .\cygncurses++6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  226k 2001/04/25 .\cygncurses5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:17
  202k 2002/01/09 .\cygncurses6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
  224k 2003/08/09 .\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   15k 2001/04/25 .\cygpanel5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel5.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/4/24 22:27
   12k 2002/01/09 .\cygpanel6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel6.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/8 22:03
   19k 2003/08/09 .\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 2:24
   62k 2003/12/11 .\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
   63k 2003/04/11 .\cygpcre.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
    9k 2003/12/11 .\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/11 9:01
   61k 2003/04/11 .\cygpcreposix.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 1:31
 1049k 2003/11/07 .\cygperl5_8_2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_8_2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/11/7 3:08
  168k 2003/08/10 .\cygpng10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng10.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:31
  173k 2003/08/10 .\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 15:35
  170k 2002/01/21 .\cygpng2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng2.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/1/20 17:05
   22k 2002/06/09 .\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/8 22:45
  108k 2001/06/28 .\cygreadline4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline4.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/1/6 20:34
  148k 2003/08/10 .\cygreadline5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline5.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 16:16
   66k 2001/11/20 .\cygregex.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygregex.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/11/20 6:44
  171k 2004/03/17 .\cygssl-0.9.7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.7.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/17 14:58
  165k 2003/04/11 .\cygssl.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/4/11 3:37
  254k 2003/09/18 .\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/9/18 8:52
  281k 2003/02/24 .\cygtiff3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff3.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/2/23 20:58
  282k 2003/08/11 .\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 19:32
   27k 2004/03/05 .\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/5 12:13
 1172k 2004/01/10 .\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/8 8:41
   50k 2003/08/09 .\cygXpm-noX4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-noX4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:21
   54k 2003/08/09 .\cygXpm-X4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-X4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 0:22
  191k 2004/01/13 .\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/1/12 10:04
   61k 2003/12/04 .\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/12/3 19:03
 1100k 2004/03/19 .\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/3/18 20:05
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.9
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 112
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix: 
        Build date: Thu Mar 18 23:05:18 EST 2004
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\Program Files\cygwin
Last downloaded files from: http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/cygwin

Package                 Version            
_update-info-dir        00227-1            
a2ps                    4.13-1             
agetty                  2.1-1              
antiword                0.34-2             
apache                  1.3.29-2           
ash                     20040127-1         
aspell                  0.50.3-1           
aspell-de               0.50.2-1           
aspell-dev              0.50.3-1           
aspell-doc              0.50.3-1           
aspell-en               0.51.0-1           
astyle                  1.15.3-3           
autoconf                2.59-1             
autoconf-devel          2.59-1             
autoconf-stable         2.13-5             
automake                1.7.9-1            
automake-devel          1.7.9-1            
automake-stable         1.4p6-2            
base-files              2.6-1              
base-passwd             1.1-1              
bash                    2.05b-16           
bc                      1.06-1             
binutils                20040312-1         
bison                   20030307-1         
byacc                   1.9-1              
bzip2                   1.0.2-5            
cabextract              0.6-2              
ccache                  2.2-1              
ccdoc                   0.8.39-1           
cgoban                  1.9.14-1           
check                   0.8.4-1            
chkconfig               1.2.24h-1          
clear                   1.0-1              
cmake                   1.8.3-1            
cocom                   0.995-1            
compface                1.4-5              
cpio                    2.5-3              
cron                    3.0.1-11           
crypt                   1.1-1              
ctags                   5.5-4              
curl                    7.10.8-1           
cvs                     1.11.6-3           
cygipc                  2.03-2             
cygrunsrv               0.98-3             
cygutils                1.2.5-1            
cygwin                  1.5.9-1            
cygwin-doc              1.3-7              
cygwin-x-doc            1.0.1-1            
diff                    1.0-1              
diffutils               2.8.4-1            
ed                      0.2-1              
editrights              1.01-1             
emacs                   21.2-12            
emacs-X11               21.2-12            
enscript                1.6.3-3            
expat                   1.95.7-1           
fetchmail               6.2.5-2            
fileutils               4.1-2              
findutils               4.1.7-4            
flex                    2.5.4a-3           
fontconfig              2.2.2-1            
fortune                 1.8-2              
freetype2               2.1.5-1            
fvwm                    2.4.7-3            
gawk                    3.1.3-4            
gcc                     3.3.1-3            
gcc-mingw               20030911-4         
gcc-mingw-core          20031020-1         
gdb                     20030919-1         
gdbm                    1.8.3-7            
gettext                 0.12.1-3           
ghostscript             7.05-2             
ghostscript-base        7.05-2             
ghostscript-x11         7.05-2             
gnugo                   3.4-1              
gnupg                   1.2.4-1            
grep                    2.5-1              
groff                   1.18.1-2           
gsl                     1.4-2              
gv                      3.5.8-1            
gzip                    1.3.5-1            
ImageMagick             5.5.7-2            
indent                  2.2.9-1            
inetutils               1.3.2-26           
initscripts             0.9-1              
irc                     20010101-3         
jbigkit                 1.5-3              
jpeg                    6b-11              
keychain                2.0.3-2            
less                    381-1              
libaspell15             0.50.3-1           
libbz2_0                1.0.2-1            
libbz2_1                1.0.2-5            
libdb3.1                3.1.17-2           
libdb4.1                4.1.25-1           
libfontconfig-devel     2.2.2-1            
libfontconfig1          2.2.2-1            
libfreetype2-devel      2.1.5-1            
libfreetype26           2.1.5-1            
libgdbm                 1.8.0-5            
libgdbm-devel           1.8.3-7            
libgdbm3                1.8.3-3            
libgdbm4                1.8.3-7            
libgettextpo0           0.12.1-3           
libiconv2               1.9.1-3            
libintl                 0.10.38-3          
libintl1                0.10.40-1          
libintl2                0.12.1-3           
libjpeg62               6b-11              
libjpeg6b               6b-8               
libkpathsea3            2.0.2-13           
libkpathsea3abi13       2.0.2-2            
libMagick6              5.5.7-2            
libncurses5             5.2-1              
libncurses6             5.2-8              
libncurses7             5.3-4              
libpcre                 4.1-1              
libpcre0                4.5-1              
libpng                  1.2.5-4            
libpng10                1.0.15-4           
libpng12                1.2.5-4            
libpng2                 1.0.12-1           
libpopt0                1.6.4-4            
libPropList             0.10.1-3           
libreadline4            4.1-2              
libreadline5            4.3-5              
libtiff-devel           3.6.0-5            
libtiff3                3.6.0-2            
libtiff4                3.6.0-5            
libungif                4.1.0-3            
libXft                  2.1.5-2            
libXft-devel            2.1.5-2            
libXft1                 1.0.0-1            
libXft2                 2.1.5-2            
libxml2                 2.6.4-1            
libxslt                 1.1.2-1            
login                   1.9-7              
lynx                    2.8.4-7            
m4                      1.4-1              
make                    3.80-1             
man                     1.5k-2             
mc                      4.6.0-4            
mingw-runtime           3.2-1              
minires                 0.97-1             
mktemp                  1.5-3              
mod_auth_mysql          1.11-1             
mod_auth_ntsec          1.7-1              
mod_ssl                 2.8.8-1.3.24-1     
more                    2.11o-1            
mutt                    1.4.1-2            
nano                    1.2.2-1            
ncftp                   3.1.4-1            
ncurses                 5.3-4              
newlib-man              20020801           
openbox                 0.99.1-4           
opengl                  1.1.0-7            
openssh                 3.8p1-1            
openssl                 0.9.7d-1           
openssl-devel           0.9.7d-1           
openssl096              0.9.6j-1           
patch                   2.5.8-8            
pcre                    4.5-1              
pcre-doc                4.5-1              
perl                    5.8.2-1            
perl_manpages           5.8.2-1            
popt                    1.6.4-4            
postgresql              7.4.1-3            
psutils                 1.17-1             
python                  2.3.3-1            
readline                4.3-5              
regex                   4.4-2              
rpm                     4.1-1              
rpm-build               4.1-1              
rpm-doc                 4.1-1              
rsync                   2.6.0-1            
rxvt                    2.7.10-4           
sed                     4.0.9-2            
sh-utils                2.0.15-4           
sharutils               4.2.1-3            
shutdown                1.4-1              
squid                   2.4.STABLE7-1      
ssmtp                   2.60.4-3           
suite3270               3.2.20-1           
sysvinit                2.84-4             
tar                     1.13.25-5          
tcltk                   20030901-1         
termcap                 20021106-2         
terminfo                5.3_20030726-1     
tetex                   2.0.2-13           
tetex-base              2.0.2-13           
tetex-beta              20001218-4         
tetex-bin               2.0.2-13           
tetex-doc               2.0.2-13           
tetex-extra             2.0.2-13           
tetex-tiny              2.0.2-13           
texinfo                 4.2-4              
texmf                   20020911-1         
texmf-base              20020911-1         
texmf-doc               20020911-1         
texmf-extra             20020911-1         
textutils               2.0.21-1           
tidy                    030901-1           
tiff                    3.6.0-5
time                    1.7-1              
ttcp                    19980512-1         
units                   1.77-1             
unzip                   5.50-5             
uw-imap                 2002e-3            
vim                     6.2.098-1          
w32api                  2.5-1              
wget                    1.9.1-1            
which                   1.5-2              
whois                   4.6.7-1            
X-start-menu-icons      1.0.1-1            
X-startup-scripts       1.0.4-1            
Xaw3d                   1.5D-5             
xfig-man                3.2.4-2            
XFree86-base            4.3.0-9            
XFree86-bin             4.3.0-19           
XFree86-bin-icons       4.3.0-7            
XFree86-doc             4.3.0-2            
XFree86-etc             4.3.0-11           
XFree86-f100            4.3.0-1            
XFree86-fenc            4.3.0-1            
XFree86-fnts            4.3.0-1            
XFree86-fscl            4.3.0-1            
XFree86-fsrv            4.3.0-8            
XFree86-html            4.3.0-8            
XFree86-jdoc            4.3.0-2            
XFree86-lib             4.3.0-2            
XFree86-lib-compat      4.3.0-2            
XFree86-man             4.3.0-8            
XFree86-nest            4.3.0-7            
XFree86-prog            4.3.0-19           
XFree86-prt             4.3.0-6            
XFree86-ps              4.3.0-2            
XFree86-startup-scripts 4.3.0-1            
XFree86-vfb             4.3.0-7            
XFree86-xserv           4.3.0-59           
XFree86-xwinclip        4.3.0-2            
xinetd                  2.3.9-1            
xpm-nox                 4.2.0-4            
xterm                   185-2              
xwinclip                1.2.0-1            
zip                     2.3-6              
zlib                    1.2.1-1            
zsh                     4.1.1-3            
Use -h to see help about each section

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/