Subject: Re: Using gcc 3.3.3
From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:01:31 -0800

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:21:27PM -0000, Ben Taylor wrote:
> I posted a message to 'google groups' and it didn't get any
> replies in there. But then I started getting emails from you, so I thought
> that the list was an email-based thing.

google groups has (in my experience) a lag time of up to 2 days.
If you prefer reading ongoing discussions with a web interface,
you should check for information about what archives/interfaces
are available.  In this case, at http://cygwin.com/ml/lists.html

I'm CC'ing you because it sounds as if you want to receive a copy;
I apologize if I misunderstand.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/