Subject: Re: sshd vs. lftp
From: Chris Herborth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:02:22 -0500

Mark Blackburn wrote:

> I tried to replicate but I didn't see the same problems. I'm using lftp
> fish://mark@localhost though since I don't have acces to another machine
> running cygwin.

The only difference between my working system at home (besides slightly 
older versions of sshd and lftp) is the domain; at work, my system is part 
of domain, at home, I don't have one.

I made sure the SYSTEM account (which is what inetd is starting sshd as) had 
access to my directories, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

-- 
Chris Herborth                                     [email-masked]
Documentation Overlord, CRYPTOCard Corp.      http://www.cryptocard.com/
Never send a monster to do the work of an evil scientist.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/