Subject: major problem with the cygwin setup program
From: "Nick Gawronski" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:36:51 -0600

Hi, I am trying to install the latest version of cygwin and am totally blind
and use a screen reader to access the windows xp professional operating
called window eyes from http://www.gwmicro.com and I wish to install
everything and have read the FAQ and the documentation but that package
selection dialog is not very accessible to a blind user, Could someone maby
write a small patch that would fix the accessibility issue with the cygwin
setup program or if you have questions on making this program accessible
contact [email-masked].  If any one else on this list can help me
please do so.  Thanks in advance.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com
Use paypal for your payments!
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=GXD4F3JGPXJZG

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/